Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Get ready with me: makeup

First I apply my covergirl clean oil control liquid foundation onto my face with my ulta beauty blender.

Next I take out my Laura mercies eye shadow palette out

First I use the shadow sunlit all over my eyelid as a base. With my real techniques  deluxe crease brush. For some reason I like to use this for the crease and base.
  
Next I apply a mix of chocolate, plum smoke and coffee ground to the crease with the same brush.
 
Now my eyeshadow is done but the palette is done with I then use the real techniques accent brush to put rich coffee on as and eyeliner. I then proceed by putting my Maybelline the rocket mascara on my top lashes. I put two coats on.

And then the last thing I do is put my Revlon Lip Butter on in Peach Parfait.


Final look:


No comments:

Post a Comment