Thursday, July 11, 2013

Get Ready with me 7/11

Hi it's me again with another get ready with me makeup addition. First I use my Loreal BB Cream in Medium with my ulta beauty blender. I am telling you I love this beauty blender. It's getting pretty dirty so I might need a new one soon.

Next I put on my Maybelline eye studio color tatoo metal edition in Barely Branded onto my eye lid.
On my eye:
I really going simple for the day so I use my nyx Love in Paris trio in Amazonian Babes. I use the champagne color. To go over my base color
I then use my Laura Mercier palette. I use the color coffee ground on my outer v and my crease.
Then just to add a little light to my eyes I put vanilla nuts on my inner corner of my eyes.
I wanted to then add a little eyeliner not to much but enough so you can tell. I use my elf liquid eye liner. 
This is what my eye looks like now:
I'm not that good so don't judge, lol. Last step to my eyes is to put on my scandaleyes mascara by Rimmel.
Now I look like:
Lastly I put on my favorite lip gloss called NYC extreme lip glider lip gloss in Carnegie Melon.
My final look by the way sorry for my sun blister on my lips:


No comments:

Post a Comment